U.K. Offshore Wind Developers Able to Cut Costs With Tie-upsSally Bakewell
Offshore wind developers in the U.K. will be able to meet a state target of lowering power costs 30 percent in 2020 by forming industry alliances, according to a group backed by companies including Alstom SA and Siemens AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States