Treasuries Advance Before Auction as Data Signal Slower GrowthSusanne Walker
Treasuries advanced after U.S. retail sales declined in May for a second straight month, renewing concern consumer spending is weakening as economic growth slows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap