Treasuries Advance Before Auction as Data Signal Slower GrowthSusanne Walker
Treasuries advanced after U.S. retail sales declined in May for a second straight month, renewing concern consumer spending is weakening as economic growth slows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap