Romney Tells Executives Obama’s Eloquent Words ‘Are Cheap’Julie Hirschfeld Davis
Mitt Romney dismissed an economic policy speech President Barack Obama has planned for today, urging business executives to ignore “soaring and eloquent” rhetoric and focus on joblessness during Obama’s term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself