Procter & Gamble May Need to Break Up, Bernstein SaysDuane D. Stanford and Lauren Coleman-Lochner
Procter & Gamble Co., the world’s largest consumer-products company, should consider breaking itself up if it doesn’t improve earnings this year, an analyst at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States