Pacquiao’s Title Fight Loss to Bradley to Be Reviewed by WBOErik Matuszewski
Manny Pacquiao’s loss to undefeated Timothy Bradley in a June 9 title fight will be reviewed by the World Boxing Organization’s championship committee after complaints about the judging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day