Merck’s Experimental Insomnia Pill Looks to Top AmbienDrew Armstrong
An experimental insomnia drug from Merck & Co. that’s designed to turn off wakefulness rather than subdue the brain into slumber, helped people fall and stay asleep, according to results from two clinical trials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill