Manchester United Said to Weigh IPO in U.S., Not SingaporeZijing Wu and Lee Spears
Manchester United Ltd., the record 19-time English soccer champion, is exploring moving its initial public offering to the U.S. from Asia as it seeks to secure the best valuation, said people with knowledge of the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling