U.S. Lawmakers Expand Probe to Chinese Companies’ DealingsChris Strohm
Two U.S. lawmakers asked Chinese telecommunications companies Huawei Technologies Co. and ZTE Corp. for details about their business dealings as part of an investigation into how their expansion may affect U.S. security.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner