Indonesian Tin Output Seen Falling as Global Demand WanesYoga Rusmana
Refined-tin output from Indonesia, the world’s largest exporter, may decline this year as the European debt crisis hurts demand, according to the head of an industry group. Tin fell, the sole loser among base metals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders