Index Traded By Iksil Shrinks as Dimon Seeks to Stem LossMary Childs
Wagers in the credit derivatives index said to contribute to JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s $2 billion loss dropped last week to the lowest in three months in a sign that the biggest U.S. bank and hedge funds trading against it may be unwinding bets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure