Goldman Sees ‘Muted’ Impact From Bank Downgrades, Analyst SaysChristine Harper
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Chief Financial Officer David A. Viniar expects that Moody’s Investors Service’s pending downgrades of major U.S. banks will have a “muted impact” on the companies, according to an analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis