Fed Funds Projected to Open at 0.14% to 0.18%, ICAP SaysLiz Capo McCormick
Fed funds, the U.S. overnight inter-bank lending rate, is projected to open at 0.14 percent to 0.18 percent, within the Federal Reserve’s target of zero to 0.25 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License