Brenneman Snares Slacker in ‘Burn’; ‘Storefront’: Review
Amy Brenneman plays Catherine, a superstar academic who can’t find love in Gina Gionfriddo’s grim, smart comedy “Rapture, Blister, Burn.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner