Brazil’s Aeris Energy to Quadruple Wind-Turbine Blade ProductionStephan Nielsen
Aeris Energy, the Brazilian maker of blades for wind turbines, will build a factory in the northeastern city of Feira de Santana and double capacity of an existing facility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy