Brazil Raises $1.4 Billion in 4G Wireless AuctionCarla Simoes and Crayton Harrison
Brazil’s government raised 2.93 billion reais ($1.4 billion) from an auction of wireless airwaves as the nation’s top four mobile-phone carriers bought up assets to offer faster Internet speeds to consumers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill