Brazil Raises $1.4 Billion in 4G Wireless AuctionCarla Simoes and Crayton Harrison
Brazil’s government raised 2.93 billion reais ($1.4 billion) from an auction of wireless airwaves as the nation’s top four mobile-phone carriers bought up assets to offer faster Internet speeds to consumers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis