Aluminum Demand in Japan May Miss Target as Car Sales Lose SteamAya Takada and Yasumasa Song
Aluminum demand in Japan, Asia’s largest importer, may be flat this year, failing to recover from the lowest level since 2009, as the end of a government subsidy will hurt auto sales, a Showa Denko K.K. executive said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing