Africa to Get Discount Airline on Lonrho-Stelios ie-UpChris Jasper
Africa is poised to get its first continent-wide discount air services after industrial group Lonrho Plc engaged EasyJet Plc founder Stelios Haji-Ioannou to help transform its aviation arm into a low-cost carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself