Zynga Falls to Record Low as Cowen Reports Declining UseLisa Rapaport
Zynga Inc., the biggest maker of games played on Facebook Inc.’s social-networking site, fell to a record low after analysts at Cowen & Co. said usage declined last month as players switched to mobile devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis