Unitas, Black & Decker Said to Make Infastech Bidding ShortlistCathy Chan
Unitas Capital Pte, Stanley Black & Decker Inc. and Carlyle Group LP are among companies that were invited to make second-round bids for Infastech Ltd., a supplier of screws used in Apple Inc.’s iPhone, said three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting