Ukraine Weighs Seeking New IMF Aid in 2013, Yanukovych SaysDaryna Krasnolutska
Ukraine is considering seeking a new aid package from the International Monetary Fund in 2013 after the expiration of its existing $15.6 billion bailout, which has been frozen since last March, President Viktor Yanukovych said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day