Swiss Collector Sigg Gives $170 Million Art to Hong KongFrederik Balfour
Swiss art collector Uli Sigg has donated HK$1.3 billion ($170 million) worth of contemporary Chinese art to a Hong Kong museum scheduled to open in 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations