Postal Savings Bank’s President Under Investigation in ChinaBloomberg News
Postal Savings Bank of China Co.’s president is under investigation, the second senior Chinese banker targeted by authorities in less than a month as the government steps up a crackdown on corruption and fraud.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing