Nokia Said to Near Sale of Vertu Luxury-Phone Unit to EQTMatthew Campbell, Adam Ewing and Anne-Sylvaine Chassany
Nokia Oyj is nearing a deal to sell its Vertu luxury-phone unit to Swedish private-equity firm EQT Partners AB as it divests assets as part of a turnaround plan, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks