Lan-Tam Begins Defending Rank as Brazilian Growth SlowsJose Sergio Osse and Eduardo Thomson
Tam SA’s acquisition by Lan Airlines SA is creating the world’s most valuable carrier with a leading position in Brazil. Now the merger must defend its value as Brazil becomes Latin America’s worst-performing economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis