IMF Says Yen Is Overvalued and BOJ Should Add Stimulus: EconomyAndy Sharp and Keiko Ujikane
The International Monetary Fund said Japan’s currency is overvalued and the central bank should consider further monetary stimulus, including longer-dated government bonds and private securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up