Ex-Fund Manager Sues Saying RBS Ignored Fraud WarningsKit Chellel
A former hedge-fund manager sued Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc’s NatWest unit claiming the bank ignored evidence its accounts were used to conduct what may be one of Britain’s biggest Ponzi schemes, in which he lost about 19.3 million pounds ($30 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis