Dewey & LeBoeuf Used $43 Million in Recovery AttemptLinda Sandler
Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP used $43 million of its secured lenders’ money from April 16 to May 28 in an unsuccessful attempt to save the law firm, JPMorgan Chase & Co. said in a bankruptcy court filing in Manhattan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing