Blackstone Names Boada Senior Adviser for Investments in SpainAnne-Sylvaine Chassany
Blackstone Group LP, the world’s largest private-equity firm, named Claudio Boada, a former head of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.’s Spanish and Portuguese businesses, as a senior adviser to boost investments in euro crisis-stricken Spain and Portugal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy