U.K. RICS Index of House Prices Remained Negative in MayJennifer Ryan
A U.K. house-price index stayed negative in May as the crisis in Europe and the end of a tax exemption for first-time buyers limited demand, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's