Tokyo Overtakes Luanda as Most Expensive City for ExpatsJennifer M. Freedman
Tokyo advanced past the Angolan capital Luanda to become the world’s most expensive city for expatriates of 214 ranked by Mercer, while Moscow remains the most costly place to live in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks