Solazyme Climbs on Hope for Brazil Sugar Plant With BungeSamantha Zee
Solazyme Inc. reached its highest price since April 16 on expectations that the company will meet its planned targets in a joint venture with Bunge Ltd. to build a facility in Brazil capable of producing 100,000 metric tons of oil from sugar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill