Omnicare CEO Figueroa Resigns After 18 Months in the JobDrew Armstrong
Omnicare Inc., a supplier of drugs to nursing homes, said Chief Executive Officer John Figueroa resigned, effective immediately. The shares fell the most in eight months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts