Gulf Coast Gains as Motiva Refinery Repairs Said to Take MonthsPaul Burkhardt
Gulf Coast gasoline strengthened as Motiva Enterprises LLC was said to be shutting a new crude unit for as long as five months at the Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, for repairs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’