Gulf Coast Gains as Motiva Refinery Repairs Said to Take MonthsPaul Burkhardt
Gulf Coast gasoline strengthened as Motiva Enterprises LLC was said to be shutting a new crude unit for as long as five months at the Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, for repairs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy