First Uranium Rises to 3-Month High on Bid: Johannesburg MoverStephen Gunnion
First Uranium Corp. rose to the highest level in more than three months after South African investor Mandla Kumalo offered to buy a stake, blocking the sale of the Ezulwini mine to Gold One International Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’