Ferrari Convoy Nabbed in China After Joyride, Global Times SaysBloomberg News
Chinese police suspended the licenses of five Ferrari drivers who were caught speeding along a highway together as fast as 213 kilometers (132 miles) per hour, the state-run Global Times reported today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States