Ex-National Lampoon Chief Lied to Hide Fraud, U.S. SaysAndrew Harris and Howard Smulevitz
Timothy S. Durham, a former political fundraiser and chief executive officer of National Lampoon Inc., told “lie after lie” to conceal a conspiracy to defraud investors, a prosecutor said at the start of a trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap