Euro Area Took Decisive Action for Spain Banks, EU’s Rehn SaysJones Hayden
The euro area took “decisive action” in agreeing to provide Spain with a bailout of as much as 100 billion euros ($125 billion) to shore up its banking industry, European Union Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing