Ecuador’s PetroAmazonas Boosts Oil Output by 7,500 Barrels DailyNathan Gill
Ecuador’s PetroAmazonas, a state-owned oil company, boosted its oil output by 7,500 barrels per day, the country’s Minister of Non-Renewable Natural Resources Wilson Pastor said today in a statement on his Twitter account.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018