Ctrip Leads Slump as Index Erases Gain on Year: China OvernightBelinda Cao and Leon Lazaroff
Chinese stocks traded in the U.S. fell, led by Ctrip.com International Ltd., as skepticism that Spain’s bailout plan will help tame Europe’s debt crisis outweighed speculation that China’s higher-than-estimated new lending may help stem a slowdown in its economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure