BrightSource to Bid for Solar Trust 500-Megawatt ProjectEhren Goossens
BrightSource Energy Inc., a solar-thermal developer that withdrew an initial public offering in April, is seeking to buy an unbuilt 500-megawatt power plant from the bankrupt Solar Trust of America LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone