Big East Sues Texas Christian Over Failed Membership DealSara Forden and Curtis Eichelberger
The Big East Conference sued Texas Christian University for $5 million, claiming the school reneged on an agreement to join the college sports organization and instead signed on with the Big 12.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing