Argentina Stock Movers: Banco Macro, BBVA, Edenor Were ActiveCamila Russo
The following companies had unusual price changes in Argentine trading. Stock symbols are in parentheses, and share prices are as of the market close in Buenos Aires. The Merval Index fell 0.9 percent to 2,179.53.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap