Vodafone’s Africa Inertia Hampers Chase to Narrow MTN GapSikonathi Mantshantsha
Vodafone Group Plc’s South African unit Vodacom should lead its African expansion if it is to narrow the gap with MTN Group Ltd., which has capitalized on its rival’s inertia to build a business three times its size, Investec Asset Management said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards