Vodafone’s Africa Inertia Hampers Chase to Narrow MTN GapSikonathi Mantshantsha
Vodafone Group Plc’s South African unit Vodacom should lead its African expansion if it is to narrow the gap with MTN Group Ltd., which has capitalized on its rival’s inertia to build a business three times its size, Investec Asset Management said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders