Treasury Yields Climb Most in 3 Months on Europe OutlookCordell Eddings and Susanne Walker
Treasury yields had the biggest weekly increase in almost three months as bets European leaders may make progress stemming their debt crisis damped haven demand and the U.S. prepared to sell $66 billion of notes and bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020