IMF Says Spanish Banks Need More Capital in Stress TestsSandrine Rastello and Emma Ross-Thomas
Spain’s banking system would need 37 billion euros ($46 billion) in additional capital to cope with worsening economic conditions, the International Monetary Fund said in a report, which the country will use to help determine what international support it may seek for its lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life