Chesapeake Investors Punish Board Amid ‘Collapse’ in ConfidenceJoe Carroll and David Wethe
Chesapeake Energy Corp. shareholders issued a sweeping repudiation of the company’s management yesterday by rejecting two directors and demanding more influence over the second-largest U.S. natural-gas producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy