Vodacom Said to Sell African Enterprise Division to PCCWAaron Kirchfeld, Jonathan Browning and Mark Lee
Vodacom Group Ltd., the South African mobile-phone company controlled by Vodafone Group Plc, agreed to sell its terrestrial and satellite-services unit to PCCW Ltd., said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts