Universal’s Bid for EMI Music Business Faces EU ComplaintAoife White
Universal Music Group’s bid for EMI Group’s recorded-music business faces a formal antitrust complaint from European Union regulators amid concerns the deal could harm competition in the digital music industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations