Texas Billionaires Wrangle Over Austin Formula One RaceKathy Warbelow
Austin, Texas, is less than six months from hosting a Formula One race after a fight between investors including billionaire Red McCombs and Tavo Hellmund, a promoter and former driver, almost stopped the first U.S. Grand Prix in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's