Tech Startups Turn to Office Designs as Recruiting ToolDouglas MacMillan
When Airbnb Inc., the vacation-rental startup, outfitted its new headquarters last year, it included some unusual features: a tree house, the side of a propeller plane’s fuselage, and conference rooms that replicate actual apartments in New York, Hong Kong and Berlin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap